Monday, November 21, 2011

All Set For Thanksgiving - 2011!

Happy Monday afternoon cyber-world! 

Thanksgiving 2011 is less than 3 days away! I hope everyone is psyched and ready to stuff their bellies with good food and spend some fun, quality time with loved ones.  I know I am!

So while I won't be hosting Thanksgiving Dinner this year, I designated myself responsible for the holiday sweets.  I really do enjoy baking and, besides, this gives me a reason to experiment (muaah hahahah....evil laugh)!

This year, I'll be baking my traditional standard cupcakes. I always have fun doing those, so that won't be an experiment.  What will be an experiment, however, is this fondant cake I have planned.  My very first fondant cake! Oh Lord, I get nervous just saying that. :-/ I have a Plan B just in case Plan A is a total disaster so I'll keep my fingers crossed.

In the mean time, I've cooked up these little goodies (cupcake toppers, cake topper, and banner) to add flare to my dessert table! What do you think?



Well guys, wish me luck and stay tuned! I hope it's not too disasterous. Hey....if all else fails, I'll use it as a smash cake for my little one.  At least I'll get some good pictures out of it!

Happy Thanksgiving friends from our family to yours!

No comments:

Post a Comment